For this setup you will need:
|The rectangular wall-anchored post without tensioning arm|
|The round floor-anchored post with tensioning winder|
|The Court 1 & 2 long net (opaque navy box)|
Steps to set-up:
- Attach wall-anchored post to wall, ensuring posts are attached to the bolts on the wall and in the keyhole on the floor.
- Adjust height so you can easily reach the top hook
- Attach end of net with short "tail" to top hook
- Attach floor-anchored post to floor - see Universal National Model Posts page, feet should be on outside of court
- Set height on slider on outside of post so jockey wheel is above slit in centre of posts and slider on inside of post does not obstruct the slit
- Feed net headline through the slot and down onto the winder, turn winder a little to and engage the locking arm to secure
- Adjust height of both posts to desired height - round posts have markings indicating recommended heights. Year 9 & 10 Boys should play at Ladies height. Year 11 & 12 Boys half-way between Ladies and Men's.
- Tension the net using the winder & the cords
When using the dividing curtain please lift as it goes up the railing rather than pulling straight across.
Steps to take-down
- Follow set-up steps in reverse. When releasing tension on the net's headline ensuring you have a firm grip on the winder handle, turn clockwise and release locking arm.
- Do not attempt to undo floor anchors until the net is completely detached from the post.