Volley2s is for ages 7+. We have a mixture of adults & juniors and a range of levels from beginners to National League level! We set up multiple courts so can have games of different levels running at the same time.
Wednesdays from 5:50-7:10pm in the sports hall at Stowupland High School. Sessions run throughout the year except from mid-May to mid-July when the sports hall is unavailable due to exams.
Our sessions are based on Volleyball England's Volley 2s programme. Volley2s takes people from an easy to play catch and throw game through four developmental stages (Red, Amber, Green, Gold) to play 2v2 volleyball using new skills.
- £6 per person. Parents / guradians can play for free when their child plays!
Monthly standing order
- £12 per month, all year round - 25% discount based on 32 sessions per year.
Registration & communications
We use Spond for registration and all communication about the sessions.
As well as the mid-May to mid-July period when the sports hall is unavailable there are other times when the school requires the hall for other purposes. A Spond event is created for each session. These are used to ensure we book the right amount of space for the expected number of attendees and to manage capacity.
The best way to use Spond is via the mobile app. Email and SMS options are also available.
- Juniors and families should use our junior registration form
- Individual adults should use our adult registration form
- We meet in the foyer for an introduction when there are groups using the sports hall before our slot or directly in the sports hall when it is free.
Why do parents / guardians play for free?
Players will develop much quicker if they can practice more than our weekly sessions allow. Parents / guardians who join-in will be able to help reinforce the points learnt during our sessions throughout the week.